Saturday, November 20, 2010

my Heart

the girl i adore, one of my best friends on planet earth, is graduating!
today we shot some of her senior pictures
words cannot explain what her "moving onto the next phase of life" is doing to my heart
i am so happy for her. i am so proud of her.
i am so very much going to miss every piece of her
York, London you are in for a real treat!
and as we drove home from shooting
we were silent, our hands hung out the rolled down windows, the perfect florida fall air filled our lungs and flew through our hair
and i introduced caroline to Ani DiFranco
it was a most perfect day:)
caroline margret i love your stinking face right off!
what will my world be like without you?
marvin & i are discussing......
xox, rachel

1 comment:

  1. aweeee, Rachy, i love you so mucH! your the besttt! you have no idea how much you have impacted my life, and one of the few people i look up to and admire in this world, love you to pieces xoxo
    -caroline

    ReplyDelete