Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Instagramaddict

1. cap'n crunch berries frapp
2. the best red suitcase
3. camera withdrawls
4. i need 2 get my star tattoos re-inked
5. Leahbear mid "AnyHoozleBEES"
6. i fight crime
7. coke crate
8. dirty hair
9. the teeny tiniest hands
10. heartcanes & a hedgehog pincushion
11. ceiling fan trance
12. a single bulb

i'm basically to sick to do ANYthing. All i can manage to do is occassionally shoot pictures on my iphone and Instagram em'.
i don't know why they call it morning sickness- it's 24/7 over here. apparently this is healthy??? apparently this is all worth it??? since this is my first go around i can't disagree with all these wiser & DEFINITELY STRONGER women than me.
all i can do is shake my leg and moan, while drinking sparkling lemonade, which ROCKS!
xox, rachel

1 comment:

  1. so excited for your wonderful news, nicey!

    hugs & hugs.
    hope you're feeling better and better.
    i, too, was an all-pregnancy sick-to-my-stomach-er, so i'm cheering you on with all my might, lovely!

    wishing you cozy cuddling and mugs-o-soothing tea sweetie.

    ReplyDelete