Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nursery Paint & Monster Tummy


here's a quick update on the happenings around here as i'm nearly completed with my 19th week of pregnancy, which for twins, means i'm HALFWAY done- YAAAAAAAY!
okay, we bought the color we are going to paint the nursery walls (as seen above) and we are so excited about it. robert is going to paint on saturday

i'm growing by the minute, i really do think it's true. here are a few iPhone shots i snapped of the pile o kiddos in my belly. they are all laid out in kinda weird places so my stomach looks a bit lumpy. silly munchkins:)
TOMORROW is the big day...... we go to Vero radiology to have the long, in-depth sonogram and we get to find out what we are having. boys, girls or one of each.
i will DEFINITELY be posting those results ASAP!
back to editing pictures so i can add luggage to the shop- it's barren!
xox, rachel

3 comments:

  1. Love the lumpy tummy! I can't imagine what it must be like to have two babies in there at once. Can't wait to hear what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Congrats!! That's amazing! I'm right behind you at 16 weeks! But only a single. I thought of you last night while we used our adorable customized Blue Rabbit merch case at a really fun show! Twins will be so much fun! My husband had a pair!! xox heather

    ReplyDelete