Saturday, July 30, 2011

Serving Amelia & Cotton Candy


soooo, my etsy shop has 7 items in it...... YIKES!
i've taken a TON of new pictures, of new things, in bright fun colors and all different shapes and sizes. but i'm so tired in my pregnant state that i haven't even begun the process.
BUT, i did have fun shooting with a new model, whose hair looks to me, like delicious cotton candy. reminds me of the fair- in all the BEST ways possible:)

now, look at that Perfect Cherry Red Amelia Earhart suitcase she's serving up. don't tell me it doesn't look like a candy apple!!!

and fun tights with this AWESOME orange mottled bag just makes me HAPPY.
that's my preview for now. if you're interested in something you see here feel free to shoot me a etsy convo over at the barren shop! maybe we can work on getting you something pretty? also, the colors remind me of FALL! Autumn is my favorite time of year, and right around the corner:)
xox, rachel

1 comment:

  1. Oooh my, that yellow bag is awfully tempting... ;-)

    I love that stripey shirt/dress she's wearing, too!

    Fall is my favorite season, but this year I'm sort of wishing we had a bit more summer beforehand, to better enjoy the difference.

    ReplyDelete