Thursday, August 12, 2010

the Kid is HERE.....

my little brother tristan is here for his annual summer trip. we got right down to doing what we love to do. "I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else, But you"
tristan is a big fan of toms. i saw these on the front page of etsy earlier today and knew when he saw then he was going to ask me to draw him up a pair. i'm gonna try my best but no way will i even come close to the amazing detail seen in the above photo.
check out the other goods from this sweet shop: thevaguely
lastly, my brother is a tic-tac monster! i am not joking. he doesn't go anywhere without a box of the wintergreen's on him and he's always popping them in his mouth. we made a tower back in his room at home. i will have to share that photo at some point. he's beyond addicted!
tomm.= thrifting!
hoping we find some goods.
love u guys, rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment